We're looking for head strong result oriented individuals who can take change on the overall upkeep of the company's infrastructure and technology needs. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as career growth, that successful candidates can gain in the long-term.
We seek to employ individuals on a full-time, long-term basis. The job requires working from our Manila office in the Philippines. (Close to Eastwood City).
We do give preference to qualified applicants who are Philippine nationals, but we also do accept applications from other nationalities who would look forward to spending a minimum of 3 years working in the Philippines.
Who are we looking for?
• 5+ years experience supporting a range of environments, including all major operating system (Windows, OSX, Linux) and hardware.
• At least 2 years practical experience in running complex IT infrastructures.
• Must be able to configure various network system and components: Security - Firewall, Traffic Monitoring, VLAN, QoS.
• Performance optimization and redundancy configuration - Wifi, load balancing.
• System backup and storage solution.
• Strong knowledge and ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot both desktop and rack server hardware components.
• Must have experience in software, hardware, networking equipment purchasing and asset management.
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory.
• Fluent in English (written & spoken).
What are your responsibilities?
• Administer and manage company’s servers, network, hardware and software (monitoring, troubleshooting, security configuration and checkup, optimization, backup solutions)
• Design, implement, install, configure, upgrade, patch, maintain and monitor all physical and virtual machines (experience with VMware, VirtualBox, HyperV, Xen is a plus).
• Perform asset management for software, hardware and networking.
• User account provisioning and maintenance.
• Enhance and plan for future system/network expansion.
• Support, monitor and maintain server resources, both local and hosted.
• Provide technical support to employees.
• Support latest Windows/Mac/Linux operating systems.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to end user systems, infrastructure and processes.
Why do you want to work with us?
Please attach your resume
Please check the box below.
Do Not Fill This Out