Videogames Broadcasting Technician
We're looking for individuals who enjoys interacting with customers to join our support team. The support team handles all of our end user support and licensing queries.
We seek to employ individuals on a full-time, long-term basis. The job requires working from our Manila office in the Philippines. (Close to Eastwood City).
We do give preference to qualified applicants who are Philippine nationals, but we also do accept applications from other nationalities who would look forward to spending a minimum of 3 years working in the Philippines.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in information technology or computer science.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in customer service for computer software
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English
• Some knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Ability to lift and move up to 15 KG
• Any experience with our products or gaming is a plus.
• Any experience with live production hardware is a plus
What are your responsibilities?
• End user support
• Licensing and payment support
• Creation of tutorials for XSplit products
• Assisting with developing documentation of XSplit products
• Communication with quality assurance and development teams on recurring user issues
Why do you want to work with us?
Please attach your resume
Please check the box below.
Do Not Fill This Out