Videogames Broadcasting Technician
We're looking for individuals who enjoys interacting with customers to join our support team. The support team handles all of our end user support and licensing queries.
Our customers are gamers, our employees are gamers, we live and breath gaming!!!
We seek to employ individuals on a full-time, long-term basis. The job requires working from our Manila office in the Philippines. (Close to Eastwood City).
What are your responsibilities?
• End user support.
• Licensing and payment support.
• Creation of tutorials for XSplit products.
• Assisting with developing documentation of XSplit products.
• Communication with quality assurance and development teams on recurring user issues.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in information technology or computer science.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in customer service for computer software.
• Fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
• Some knowledge of SQL is a plus.
• Ability to lift and move up to 15 KG.
• Any experience with our products or gaming is a plus.
• Any experience with live production hardware is a plus
Why do you want to work with us?
Please attach your resume
Please check the box below.
Do Not Fill This Out