We are looking for professionals to be part of our admin team. These candidates must be self-motivated, service-oriented, and passionate for excellence. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as career growth, that successful candidates can gain in the long-term.
We seek to employ individuals on a full-time, long-term basis. The job requires working from our Manila office in the Philippines. (Close to Eastwood City).
We do give preference to qualified applicants who are Philippine nationals, but we also do accept applications from other nationalities who would look forward to spending a minimum of 3 years working in the Philippines.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or other similar course.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in administrative roles and functions.
• Knowledgeable in HR, and employment labor laws is an advantage.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Applications; and fast learner of office-related software.
• Must be able to communicate well in English.
• Can work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Willing to work on extended hours when needed.
What are your responsibilities?
• Assists in the efficient management of administrative operations of the company, such as purchasing and inventory management, logistics, accounting, and human resource support.
• Assists in human resource tasks by recruitment, selection, orientation of employees. Facilitates employee turnover and exit clearance process.
• Coordinates with the HMO providers, and assists employees in their HMO applications and needs.
• Assists employees in facilitating enrollment, application, and service requests of employees to all government agencies, HMO companies and bank payroll accounts.
• Coordinates with the property management and owner of company leased condo units, coordinates with other departments regarding payment, and maintenance of these units.
• Coordinates to service agencies in assisting employees in travel VISA or work VISA requirements.
• Assists employees in flight and travel accommodations booking requests.
• Assists management in organizing company events, and encourages employee engagement in these activities.
• Organizes and provides proper documentation in respective areas of responsibility.
Why do you want to work with us?
Please attach your resume
Type the characters from the image below.
Do Not Fill This Out